Tuesday 15 September 2015

On set with Alia Bhatt

My profession is to shoot content for ad films. Today I am with Alia Bhatt. And most often defending upon the actor and the budget, the service differs.

Today I have booked myself in the executive level, nothing short of first class. First, it's cheers with a Virgin mojito to Alia and her director, Gauri Shinde. 

Spread over 2 days, the catering team laid out a full spread of chaknas, wafers, biscuits for munching. For the calories conscious, there were nuts and chanas, for the kind who favoured savouries, they were actually spoilt for choice. 

This was after we had consumed a King's breakfast of Kheema, omelet and sausages. I actually felt that they thought we were a malnutrioned lot, who needed sustenance..

As the day sped by, we were kept on our toes. Too short a time, so much to shoot. Plus there was the photoshoot and my interview. Stress made another team work double shift, the Kraft Services, who kept our adrenaline in check with tea, coffee, nimboo pani, juices...

The Sindhi cuisine had this cordoned off area choking, but with a deadline looming large, everybody vacated fast. The shoot after all, was primary. 

Towards evening as the energy began dropping, fresh fruits and salads were being distributed..


At the end of the shoot, I was not sure whether I was tired keeping the long hours or just exhausted, munching and filling my stomach. But honestly, no complaints. After all, we work for our bread!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment