Saturday 1 March 2014

Some Dishes are just...Fugly

There is food to abate hunger and there is food for the soul. If its the soul, I prefer men. Pleasing to the eye, some amount of musculature and of course, oodles of charm. And if they come in doubles doses something akin to cappuccino laced with chocolate, I say, serve it on a platter, honey.


In my world, the soul was flying in the company of Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan. Akshay has the most perfect lips, actually sinful on a man. And Salman with his boyish charm and lovely smile, I decided to make good my trip to Nirvana. I was shooting the title track for Kabir Sadanand's film, Fugly and these two gorgeous men were dancing for this specially created promotional music video.

Having worked in the entertainment business for 18 years and interviewed these hunks countless number of times, I decided to have a ball. Akki, as he is called, greeted me warmly with a hug.. And then came the bummer.. He started caressing my stomach and asked if I was doing something about it.. The fitness freak did not notice the gorgeous girl with the lovely eyes, smiling face, blah blah and the works...all he saw was my nice, big round tummy.. How depressing was this..

But I decided that perhaps the ride with Salman would definitely be more eventful... Another warm hug and warmer smile later, he asked, "How is Zehn ?" Very sweetly I replied that my 3 year old goes to school and loves dhinka chika.. So much so that she says dhinka chika after every nursery rhyme.. The next question was, "so how is your diet coming along ?"
 
I am a smart woman. I realised that yahan pe mera dal nahin gal ne wali hai.. So I slunk out of the set, headed for the lunch catered by Bakshi caterers and feasted on Rajma chawal.


The bottom line is...If the men are only interested in my stomach, might as well give them a great big show. What say ???

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chuman...,your Fugly write up agaain took me bk to HNH days.You were quiet expressive in your admiration of big hunky guys back then too ;-).Only...Now you are in company THE Hearthrobs. Enjoy it my dear....
    Lol, imagining Zehn say dhinka chika after every nursery rhyme.lv

    ReplyDelete