Friday 25 April 2014

In Florida's Sunshine City

Sunshine, beach, food and good looking men... that's what the Gods planned for me in Florida's, Tampa City...

Shooting for IIFA is great fun, but I pulled the short straw and was called for airport duty, shooting celeb arrivals. But I was not complaining. The camera crew assigned to me was super fun. And more importantly, very good looking...

Chris and Joe love food and decided that I needed to be well fed after seeing how malnutioned I look. So once the third batch of celebs had made their way out of the airport, we decided to break bread..litetally... The crusty loaf dunked into this rosemary, pepper, sea salt mixed with olive oil, was just what the doctor ordered to whet my appetite.. in a jiffy... it was cleaned..

Joe is an Italian American and decided to give me a taste of that cuisine.. salads for all and a full meal of mashed red potatoes with the peel and tenderloin marsala...beef cooked in red wine... 

Lunch over, the trio alongwith Ryan, our production boy decided to plan our next day's lunch.. a foot long Cuban sandwich.. the fillings include roast Cuban pork called Mojo, ham, salami, Swiss cheese, pickles and mustard on fresh Cuban bread. A mouthful to write and certainly a mouthful to eat...But what a porky mouthful...


Over long hours of shooting, chatting and eating...our day started at 10am and finished at 12 midnight, we wrapped up the shoot... Tom is another day and the Cuban sandwich beckons...

No comments:

Post a Comment